Rich Communications (RCS)
The Exomi Rich Communications platform brings RCS services to your network, providing the superior user experience and ease of communication that mobile users demand.
RCS services are a natural evolution path for bringing next-generation services to MNO networks. Operators can capture their users with the kind of trusted, secure and reliable service that users have come to expect from telecom providers.
The RCS standards and ecosystem have been developed through the GSM Association as part of the Future Networks effort. They are set to become the global platform for carrier-grade person-to-person interaction. These capabilities will be crucial in keeping MNOs in the messaging ecosystem and retaining the deep relationship they have with their customers.
Exomi provides a full end-to-end RCS solution with a cost-effective and accredited deployment together with an existing IMS core or as a standalone system.
The Exomi RCS platform provides the full RCS Universal Profile 2.0 product and additional RCS features to mobile users, including interworking with other networks and hubs for global coverage.
Why choose Exomi for your RCS infrastructure?
- Complete and deeply integrated RCS network back-end
- Partnering with client vendors to provide a guaranteed end-to-end solution with best-of-breed RCS clients, including excellent customization capability
- Easy deployment: no IMS core needed, but integrates with one if desired
- Extensible and customizable to create tailored solutions while remaining RCS-based with full interworking functionality
- Built for RCS from the ground up with no legacy baggage
- Distributed architecture on virtualized nodes offers a resilient, geo-redundant deployment and media transfer bandwidth savings
- Integrated and automatic end-user provisioning for seamless and transparent service activation
- Full media proxying to tackle network topology issues and enable legal interception
- Tracking of service usage and interconnection traffic for revenue assurance and clearinghouse needs
- Optional reporting tools for marketing and business development
Contact us to learn how Exomi can bring your network into the future.Contact Us